How to explore and communicate possible design solutions?
Summaries and Questions
Balsamiq Wireframes for Google Drive Overview
Brainstorming is a common group ideation technique.
- 7 Tips on Better Brainstorming
- How to run a brainstorming meeting
- Ideation in Practice: How Effective UX Teams Generate Ideas
- Tips for Structuring Better Brainstorming Sessions
- Troubleshooting Group Ideation: 10 Fixes for More and Better UX Ideas
The creation of a working model of a system or interface.
- Design Better And Faster With Rapid Prototyping
- Designer’s Toolkit: Prototyping Tools
- Designing with Code
- Five Prevalent Pitfalls when Prototyping
- Flavors of Prototypes
- Interactive Prototyping, Part 1
- Prototyping 101: The Difference between Low-Fidelity and High-Fidelity Prototypes and When to Use Each
- The Right Tool For The Job: Picking The Best Prototyping Software For Your Project
- The Skeptic’s Guide To Low-Fidelity Prototyping
- Using prototypes in user research
Descriptions of how a specific user accomplishes their goal, with regards to an existing or yet-to-be system.
- Create Scenarios
- Context-Rich Scenarios Make UX Projects Manageable
- Tell me the story: the unifying role of scenarios in conceptual design
A sequence of images or drawings representing a specific period of time.
- Storyboards and Startups
- Telling Your Website's Story with Sketchboarding
- The 8 Steps To Creating A Great Storyboard