How to conduct a user interface inspection?
Summaries and Questions
A step-by-step evaluation of a system, from the viewpoint of a specific type of user.
- Assessing usability with Cognitive Walkthrough
- Cognitive Walkthrough: bare bones - quickie example
- The Streamlined Cognitive Walkthrough Method (PDF)
- Usability Inspection: Cognitive Walkthrough
The evaluation of a user interface against a checklist of design rules or heuristics.
- An Introduction To Heuristic Evaluation
- How to Conduct a Heuristic Evaluation
- How to run an heuristic evaluation
- Severity Ratings for Usability Problems
- Applying ISO 9241-110 Dialogue Principles to Tablet Applications in Emergency Medical Services (PDF)
- Ergonomics of human-system interaction -- Part 110: Dialogue principles
- Usability Expert Reviews: Beyond Heuristic Evaluation