How to design for mobile and multi-device usage?
Summaries and Questions
Designing for Touch
How to make applications and website touch optimized.
- Design for Fingers, Touch, and People, Part 3.
- Hover is dead. Long live hover.
- Responsive Navigation: Optimizing for Touch Across Devices
- The Pursuit of Tappiness
- The Cost of a Touch
- The Thumb Zone: Designing For Mobile Users
- Touch interaction design (Windows Store apps)
Mobile and Multi-device Web Design
How to more effectively design and build for mobile and multi-device usage.
- Design for Every Screen
- Designing Exceptional Mobile Experiences
- Eight Tips to Make Your First Mobile Design a Success
- Mobile first: Insights from going mobile only
- Framework for Designing for Multiple Devices
- The Hamburger Menu Doesn’t Work
- Think Again: Assumptions About Mobile To Reconsider
- Tools for Mobile UX Design
Responsive Web Design
A technique where individual web pages automatically adjust to various screen sizes.
- 9 responsive design mistakes you don’t want to make
- Beginner's Guide to Responsive Web Design
- Design Process In The Responsive Age
- Responsive Strategy
- Responsive Web Design
- Responsive Web Design Patterns
- The opportunities and challenges of responsive design